Enlightened Audio Education
How to Create Professional Meditation & Hypnosis Recordings
If you wish to create high quality guided meditation or hypnosis recordings, this eBook will be your guiding light. Written in a friendly and easy to read style, this is the go-to guide for every therapist and healer.
This eBook will help you to:
- Clearly understand all the steps involved in creating meditation and hypnosis recordings.
- Save on costs at every stage in the recording and publication process.
- Create very high-quality recordings that sound fantastic.
- Enhance your credibility and status as a professional in your field.
- Open up new opportunities and reach more people with your work.
- Greatly improve the effectiveness of treatments that you offer to clients.
- Generate additional income.
How to get your free copy
Subscribe to Enlightened Audio and we will send you a download link for your free eBook. It’s that easy.
About this book
Authored by Christopher Lloyd Clarke B.Sc, Msc.D, music composer and founder of Enlightened Audio, this eBook has been specifically tailored to the needs of professional hypnotherapists, meditation teachers and those who work in healing and educational professions.
This is not simply a technical manual. It covers so much more than recording techniques alone. As Christopher himself writes, “…only a moderate portion of this book is dedicated to subjects like “how to use a microphone” or “how to mix your voice recording with music”. There are many other things that will happen before and after you take care of the recording process and those are the areas in which this book will probably provide the most insight.”
For example, this book will help you with script writing, creative development and selecting suitable background music. It will help you make critical decisions with confidence, and we are quite sure that it will answer a lot of questions that you haven’t even thought to ask yet.
You will also learn how to record your voice with your own equipment, you’ll quickly master professional narration techniques and in a special audio supplement you’ll develop listening skills that will enable you to produce recordings to a very high standard.
Finally, you will learn everything you need to know about selling and distributing your recordings. You’ll be walked through the process of publishing your recordings on your own website and given specific instructions on how to get your recordings listed on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon and all the other major music streaming apps.
Along the way you’ll discover innumerable cost and time saving tips, and most importantly, Christopher describes all sorts of production techniques that help to make hypnosis and meditation recordings more enjoyable and more effective. There are some real gems to be found here.
A personal message from the author, Christopher Lloyd Clarke
As a composer of music for deep relaxation, I’ve worked hand in hand with a wide variety of therapists and healers over the years. Many of them would come to me with questions such as:
- “Should I record myself at home, or is it better to go to a professional studio?”
- “Should I even bother to make a recording? Is there a decent market for hypnosis and meditation recordings?”
- “What kind of microphone should I get to record my voice?”
- “Should I fade out the music right after I finish speaking, or let it play on for a while?”
- “Should I sell downloads of my recording, or just use streaming services?”
These are the kinds of questions which led to the formation of this book. It’s a resource that has been specifically tailored to the needs of those who work as healers, guides, counsellors and therapists.
Creating recordings that help people is one of the most satisfying and fulfilling things you can do with your time, and I’m very happy that through this book I am able to play a part in the development and fulfilment of your wonderful work. If your recordings will help people to find inner peace, to live life to the fullest, to overcome personal difficulties or to heal, then you are involved in very special work. Sacred work! And let me tell you, when people start contacting you to tell you how much your recordings have helped them…well it will totally make your day.
Christopher Lloyd Clarke
Author, composer and founder of Enlightened Audio