Enlightened Audio Education - Learn How to Create Professional Meditation & Hypnosis Recordings
If you wish to create high quality guided meditation or hypnosis recordings, this course will be your guiding light. Written in a friendly and easy to read style, this is the definitive guide for every therapist and healer. This course will help you to:
- Clearly understand all the steps involved in creating meditation and hypnosis recordings.
- Save on costs at every stage in the recording and publication process.
- Create very high quality recordings that sound fantastic.
- Enhance your credibility and status as a professional in your field.
- Open up new opportunities and reach more people with your work.
- Greatly improve the effectiveness of treatments that you offer to clients.
- Generate additional income.
Authored by Christopher Lloyd Clarke B.Sc, Msc.D, music composer and director of Enlightened Audio, this course has been specifically tailored to the needs of professional hypnotherapists, meditation teachers and those who work in healing and educational professions. It's a completely open access course, free for anyone and everyone to enjoy.
2. The journey ahead and how to make the most of it.
STAGE 1: BEFORE YOU START RECORDING
3. Why now is a great time to create meditation & hypnosis recordings.
4. The financial rewards and other important benefits of your recordings.
5. How to write a meditation or hypnosis script that really connects with your listeners.
6. The important effect of background music in meditation and hypnosis recordings.
7. How to obtain legal background music for meditation and hypnosis recordings.
8. Planning the structure of background music in meditation and hypnosis recordings.
9. CDs vs digital downloads vs streaming. Which formats are right for you?
10. More great distribution opportunities for meditation and hypnosis recordings.
11. Recording your voice: Professional studio or do it yourself?
STAGE 2: RECORDING AND AUDIO PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES
12. Essential tips for recording your voiceover at a professional studio.
13. The path to high quality meditation and hypnosis recordings.
14. Recording equipment: what you'll need to create your own recordings.
15. Choosing the right microphone for meditation and hypnosis vocal recordings.
16. Narration tips for a professional sound and an engaging performance.
17. An overview of the recording process.
18. How to edit your meditation or hypnosis recording for a polished (and relaxing) result.
19. Finalising your recording and preparing for distribution.
SECTION 3. PUBLISHING YOUR RECORDING
20. How to create beautiful album cover designs.
22. How to get your recording on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon (and all the rest).
23. How to sell meditation and hypnosis recordings on your website.
24. How to present effective and ethical sales pages on your website.
25. Copyright basics: understanding the law and protecting your recordings.
26. You're on the threshold of something special - Closing words
Tuning in to sound quality - free training for your ears!
Publish responsibly and prevent false copyright claims.
How to resolve YouTube copyright notifications.
This entire course is also available as a free 120+ page ebook for offline reading. For more information please click here: